lördag 5 februari 2011

Not much Chopper here, but...

... more elbooh, elboooh, one -two, one-two, jabb, jabb, jabb, block...
Axel, my son (the eldest) and I have so far done two morning sessions at the Sinbi Muay Thai Gym in Nai Harn. It's über kool (read hot) and the guys, the trainers, (Run, Pot and the others) are big smiles and masters of patience. Especially when they see my techniques, or rather the lack of them... Tomorrow is sunday, and my aching bones thank for that. But come monday we'll be there. I am going to get that shit straight! And survive a full two hours. I pack a bitchin' punch but I neeed to keep a breath to follow it up. And I don't at the moment. I get worn out like a little sissy... They just laugh at me.
But I'm proud as a rooster for Axel, my son, who's totally comfortable and just a big smile when they call him up into the ring to work out... Myself in that age would have been scared shitless...
But he just smiles and laughs! He's going to be the fighter I'll never be!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar