torsdag 4 oktober 2012

All work and no play...

... makes a boring blog. And I've sureley not been very active for a few weeks but focus needs to be elsewhere now and again. My little firm, my family and carpenters and painters in our house has had me thinking of other stuff than this here digital diary. Trying twitter and instagram though. Seems kinda fun and hazardous (during driving that is). Looking forward to getting a Hummer tank from NS and maybe that will be the starting point of me getting into the garage to get some work done to exisiting and new projects. Finallt finsihing the knuckle for sale. Putting togehter the Pan to sell to (perhaps). And the Duo... And then to get started on my flathead... At last. I am really looking forward to get back into the flathead side of life. Seems more mellow and relaxed. And is. This Flathead in the pic is pure and sheer evidence of this. Kool and confident like a mf.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar